Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Field Of Study: International Master’s Program in Child Development.
Value Of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available to applicants from developing countries to cover, housing, medical insurance, living expenses, and a full or partial tuition waiver.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Haifa University
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
- Copy of diploma and transcript.
• A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80%, or equivalent.
• At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
• English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such events, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
• Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field.
• Statement of Purpose (500 words).
• Personal History Statement (500 words).
• Copy of valid passport.
• Medical forms.
Applications are submitted to:
University of Haifa
International MA Program in Child Development
199 Aba Khoushi Ave. Mount Carmel
Haifa 3498838, Israel
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018.